Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Living Angels Calendar A News Story


I am honored to have been nominated for the ABC 6 News special On Your Side Community Champions.  A tribute to people in the community who make a difference.

Bob Kendrick news anchor for ABC 6 came to the studio to do an interview with me and two of the angels in the calendar.  He then came to my home to watch me work on the images as I turned the children into angels.  Bob has put together a very touching informative piece which has touched many people.

A special thank you to Bob for doing this segment.  I hope the segment helps with the calendar sales and brings funds for the children to enjoy their adventures but to bring awareness to the public as to what A Kid Again does for children with a life threatening illness and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment