Sunday, February 27, 2011

Celebration Party for Poet and Author Angie Sayers

Photographs taken at the Celebration Party for Angie Sayers

Saturday March 26, 2011 the parents of Angie Sayers hosted a celebration party for the publication of "Illuminations".  
Family members and close friends were the guest who attended the party.  Angie was autographing books for those who received their copy.
Icing Smiles provided a beautiful cake (have to get the name of the baker) for the party.  It was gorgeous and tasted wonderful.
Here are the photographs I took of the party and guests.  These will be posted on facebook as well.

I want to say Thank You to the Sayers and Angie for allowing me to be the designer of the book.  Plus a great big thanks to A Kid Again for asking me to design the book.  










































2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this Mark! It was great to meet you and I will treasure these photos forever :)
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, here I am almost a year later thinking I never knew you had a blog... and yet I've gone and commented on it already. I confuse myself sometimes. ;) Thank you for everything, Mark. You've been a blessing on all of our lives.

    ReplyDelete